SERVICES

The basic rate for my services are as follows :
Full day tour ( or full day booking /8-10 hours ) : IDR 450 000/car
Half day tour ( or half day booking / 4-6 hours ) : IDR 350 000/car

The price for airport pick up as follows :
To area of Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak : IDR 100 000/car
To area of Ubud : IDR 250 000/car
To area of Lovina,Candi Dasa : IDR 400 000/car

Notes :

1. Full day tour usually takes 8-10 hours and 4-5 hours for half day tour. I will not charge you more if takes a little longer due to the traffic causes and due to stopping for the numerous photo taking.

2. Also the price for overnight trip will not go up, I will pay for my own accommodation and my food.

3. Above rate are for regular tour, if you create your own tour itinerary
the rate will negotiate for same reason and the distance.

4. I will give you 10% discount if you book me more than five days.





Price included:
- English speaking driver.
- Petrol.

- Car parking fees

- Toll fees



Not Included:

-Your meals

-All other personal expenses



If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment